Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Graduation Party



A few weeks ago I had my graduation party, even though I was leaving for collage in three weeks.
It was a lot of fun to have my friends come to my party. I am going to miss all of them and I am also going to miss my Comm.


My coord run down
~~~~~~~~
JSK: Sweet Teddy-chan by Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes: Bodyline
Wig: off brand
Everything else is off brand as well


I also was able to take a couple photos of the set up I had for my party. 


The screen porch where we ate.

The Drink table, where we had Lemon Lime water and a bunch of teas.

The table where we had all the food, before we put the food out.


While at the party there were a lot of selfies being taken and it was hard to choose one to put on my blog.  We also had a lot of moments where someone would be talking and another person would be doing something ridiculous behind them.

 

At the end of the party we all has an ice cream sunday, they were really cute. I have to thank my mom for making them for us.


This is one of our group photos we took. 

Here is the coord shots I took of my lolita friends.
Becky                                                                 Momo

Sheena

We also had quite a lot of fun doing the jumping photos. It was my first time doing one and I kinda went crazy with the deco on them,  but the turn out to be so cute in the end. 




No comments:

Post a Comment