Monday, May 22, 2017

ACen: Angelic Pretty

This was my first year at Anime Central (ACen) and I would say this was my favorite convention I have been to my entire life.  So the Wednesday before the convention Angelic Pretty USA made a post on Facebook looking for booth volunteers. As soon as I saw this I sent an email to them ASAP. I do not know about other lolitas, but if I could work for Angelic Pretty, even just at a convention, my dreams would come true. 


So in the email that I had sent to them I included the Sweet Devil and Spring Sweetness and the times I would be able to work. The convention was growing closer and closer and I still had not received notification that they had sent anything back.  My group was heading down Thursday night, so I packed two coords just incase I got an email from Angelic Pretty USA later that night. And I couldn't believe it but I received an email from them that night. No joke I literally screamed for joy.



So I the next day I got up and got ready to go and work. Everyone was so kind and nice from the Angelic Pretty store and it didn't take me long to get the hang of how to recover the booth.  Also another amazing thing happened, I was able to meet the Kera model Hoshina Sakurako and Putumayo's designer Hasegawa-san. But oh my god, I could not smiling when Hasegawa-san came up to me and told me that I was very beautiful.


The second day was just as great as the first working with everyone. But I am sad that my time working with Angelic Pretty is over, but I did make new friends and meet amazing people. I am so proud of myself for actually sending an email to Angelic Pretty. Working with Angelic Pretty at ACen was one of the best things I have ever been able to do, and it is something I would love to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment